August 13, 2011

Welcome to Moms Of New Braunfels Blog

Welcome to the Moms of New Braunfels Blog! The purpose of this blog is going to be to further highlight local New Braunfels businesses that cater to families and children as well as providing community information, fun links and kids ideas, and many other things that pertain to raising a family in our great town!
It is also an extention of the Moms of New Braunfels Facebook Group
Moms of New Braunfels on Facebook
This group is open to ALL moms who live in and around New Braunfels, regardless of whether you work or stay-at-home and regardless of the age of your children.

3 comments:

  1. I was looking up Fun Places for Kids to take my son in New Braunfels, do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do not help the puppy mills by offering your yorkie or boxer dog to them....ask them to consider adoption from a shelter....they don't even know how to spell breeding in the ads!! [breading] (sic) stop the insanity and madness.....administrator please strike this ad immediately!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is DJ Marco from River rat DJ service. I would like to think mothers of New Braunfels for suggesting my business for the Reynolds wedding. I received the job and th that you suggested me I appreciate all of your help thanks again DJ Marco 21386 48044

    ReplyDelete